Residential Real Estate
Buying or Selling a Home?
We highly recommend using a licensed Realtor® to assist you in buying or selling your home. We have years of experience working with buyers, sellers, landlords, and renters. We are committed to Illinois real estate education on laws and ethics in buying and selling real estate in Illinois and use our knowledge to complete a successful real estate transaction!
Here's a glimpse at what we do to help you buy or sell your home:
- Marketing your home for sale with a custom market plan, unique to your property
- Include a comparative market report to determine the market value of the home
- Negotiating any and all offers to buy or sell your home
- Assist in satisfying contract deadlines until you successfully close your home
- We help provide transactional & sub-contractor referrals when needed
- Successfully and confidently help you buy or sell your home until you close
Who we know . . . who you need to know!
- Lender/Mortgage Brokers
Homes for Rent? Rent your home with us!
Whether you are a renter looking to rent a home or a property owner/landlord looking to rent your home to a renter, we can help!
Homes for Rent - What are You looking for?
Search for rental homes here.
If you can't find what you're looking for, contact us here.
Rent Your Home - Let us do all of the work!
- Provide Rental Market Analysis of your home
- List and Market your home for rent
- Market and Show your home to prospective renters
- Require a Rental Application and Credit/Background Check for all prospects
- Provide Lease & Coordinate Lease Signing between all parties
- Include Move-in/Move-out Checklist to Renter/Landlord
New Construction and Buildable Lots
We have many residential lots for sale in the DeKalb County and surrounding areas. We know building a home can be a challenging task, however, we can help make it easy from start to finish! View some of our new construction and lots for sale here!
- Help you find the location/lot to purchase
- Coordinate your lot purchase from contract to close
- Set up appointments with local builders to view model homes and plans
- Contact builders for pricing and incentives to help you make your final decisions